“Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference.”- Winston Churchill
Albert brings more than thirty years of experience in all phases of building design and construction. Combined with his technical knowledge of construction standards, Albert actively leads a project from initial concept to final occupancy. He is recognized for his knowledge on building codes and was a member of the City of Omaha Building Code Review Committee responsible for adopting and adapting the International Building Code. His relationship with city and state officials allows for a dialogue during design and construction which benefits these projects. With his breadth of experience and comfortable leadership style, Albert guides project teams in a collaborative environment that results in the best outcome for the client: a building that is beautiful, economical, and durable.
Registered Architect: Nebraska and Iowa
Master of Architecture, University of Nebraska
Bachelor of Science in Architecture, University of Nebraska
Working alongside of talented and passionate people who understand the vision, push the boundaries, strive for excellence and do so in collaboration with others.
- Lauritzen Botanical Gardens, Board of Directors, 2008-Present
- City of Omaha Code Review Committee, 1994-Present
- American Institute of Architects, 1988-Present
- City of Omaha Landmarks Commission, 1990-1993, 2002-2014
- Family Housing Advisory Services, Board of Directors, 2002-2006
- Landmarks, Inc., Board of Directors, 1997-2001