Business Development & Community Relations
Laura has brought her artistic sensibilities and love of community to APMA since the firm’s humble beginnings working out of her spare bedroom. A team player who is happy to jump in where she’s most needed, Laura’s current role touches the business development and community relations functions. In 2013 Laura pushed to realize CO-LAB, a shared workspace that is home to creative artists and non-profits, and is located in APMA’s TipTop Building space. CO-LAB has infused the firm with an added dose of creative energy and, true to Laura’s intentions, allowed for unique collaborations that have benefited the firm’s clients.
Bachelor of Fine Arts
University of Kansas
Acts of goodness and decent humans, Michael being among the most decent I have ever met... a long list of family, friends, and colleagues follow right behind.
- North Downtown Neighborhood Alliance
- Film Streams Board of Directors
- Film Streams Feature VI Event
- Loveland Elementary
past Community Club President
- Children’s Museum Rainbow Connectors Guild
- 10 years on an international human rights board that took us to places like Calcutta, Kathmandu and Free Town Sierra Leone
“Be kind; for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.”
– Author Unknown