For 30 years, Alley Poyner Macchietto Architecture has been producing architectural designs in a collaborative and creative environment. We believe the best solutions are born out of a process of collaboration, so we work in an open studio where walls and doors are sparse and ideas are plentiful. With offices in Omaha, Nebraska and Red Oak, Iowa, we serve communities across the region. Our staff of 55 includes architects, interior designers, construction administrators, and administration and marketing team members.
We believe design is an act of optimism. At APMA, we strive to create spaces that perform functionally, but also stir the imagination, promote well-being, and bring joy to the end users. Our design process engages our clients and their stakeholders, aiming to elicit a timeless and elegant solution of which they can be proud.
We are currently looking for an experienced Project Architect to join our team!
- Creating highly detailed construction documents with opportunity to lead early design phases
- Leading project and consultant teams while managing schedule and budget
- Working around constraining factors such as town planning legislation, environmental impact and project budget
- Writing and presenting reports, proposals, applications, and contracts
- Specifying the requirements for the project
- Traveling to building sites, proposed locations and client meetings
If you are a supportive leader who thinks beyond limits, communicates effectively, and naturally mentors others, please contact Seraphim Mullins at firstname.lastname@example.org.