Graphic Designer Job Description
Since 1987 Alley Poyner Macchietto Architecture has been producing award-winning design in a collaborative, creative, and non-departmentalized atmosphere, where architecture is a way of life, not just a profession. We believe the best solutions are born out of a process of collaboration.
We are looking for a highly organized, self-starting, strategic thinking graphic designer with experience working in a fast-paced environment with teams and independently.
• Leading marketing efforts and/or supporting marketing teammates with a variety of tasks:
o Partnering with team members to develop presentations; from high caliber infographics to copywriting and help with strategy/flow.
o Creating eye-catching new business proposals from start to finish (and/or providing graphics support).
o Developing marketing materials for the firm and its clients, including promotional materials, project signage, apartment unit plans, award entries, etc.
o Managing and organizing marketing materials (resumes, project write-ups, project photography, etc.) and supplies (promotional materials, brochures, etc.).
o Updating and refreshing APMA web site.
o Ensuring alignment with APMA brand guidelines.
• Working with design teams to incorporate environmental design solutions into a variety of projects.
• Strong graphic design + strategic thinking skills (and corresponding portfolio), including concept development, copywriting, materials development, etc.
• Experience with strategic social media communications (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.).
• Proficient in Adobe suite of products (InDesign, Illustrator, PhotoShop) with strong graphic design portfolio.
• 3+ years marketing experience (architecture experience a plus but not a necessity).
• Graphic Design/Marketing degree preferred
Please contact Seraphim Mullins (email@example.com) for more information!