“The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice.” – Theodore Parker
Michael is one of the founding principals of Alley Poyner Macchietto Architecture and has more than 35 years of experience in the design and construction industry. Michael’s design experience on a broad range of project types includes churches, performing arts facilities, higher education, urban redevelopment, commercial offices, financial institutions, museums, research laboratories, medical clinics, and ambulatory surgical centers. His work has received national and regional awards for building and lighting design and has been published nationally.
Registered Architect: Nebraska (1987), Iowa, Missouri, Kansas, Texas
National Council of Architectural Registration Boards (NCARB) Certified
Bachelor of Science in Architecture, University of Kansas
Bachelor of Science in Environmental Design, University of Kansas
The every day – witnessing people break free of the status quo in pursuit of deeper, more honest and transparent relationships.
- Business Ethics Alliance, Board of Trustees, 2011 – Current
- InCommon Community Development, Board, 2009 – Current
- Anti-Defamation League, Plains States Board, 2008 – Current
- Community Bicycle Project Omaha, Board, 2010 – Current
- Project Interfaith, Board Chairman, 2008 – 2012