Alley Poyner Macchietto Architecture, a 66-person design firm in North Downtown Omaha focusing on the communities we serve. Founded in 1987, we specialize in producing award-winning design in a collaborative, creative, flexible atmosphere, where architecture is a way of life, not just a profession. Our clients range from visionary developers to world-changing non-profits, and everything in between. Together we strive to create neighborhoods, buildings, and spaces that add to the social fabric.
People, design, and community have always been at the heart of everything we do.
Now hiring for:
A Project Architect or Project Manager with over 7 years of experience who is comfortable with a variety of responsibilities in a collaborative and inspiring culture. An optimistic and creative problem solver, you have strong design and technical skills, curiosity, an eagerness to learn, and enjoy doing the following:
- Providing professional consultation in planning, programming, design, detailing, and coordination of projects
- Producing construction documents and coordinating with consultants for architectural projects
- Attending site visits and contributing to construction administration for projects
- Providing technical expertise, mentorship, and guidance to the project team
What you bring:
- Professional degree in Architecture
- At least seven (7) years of relevant experience
- Expert knowledge of Revit
- Strong knowledge of building codes
- Strong knowledge of the process of design, from overall planning to architectural detailing and construction documentation
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
If you are a supportive leader who thinks beyond the limits, communicates effectively, and naturally mentors others, please email email@example.com
Alley Poyner Macchietto Architecture is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Joslyn Art Museum Breaks Ground!
July 28, 2021
The expansion and site redesign of the Joslyn Art Museum has officially begun! Developed in partnership with with Norway-based architects, Snøhetta the project seeks to add new gallery space, public gardens, and outdoor spaces as well as restore and modernize existing office spaces in the Joslyn Memorial building.
June 16, 2021
We’re growing our team! If you are a talented project architect/manager who wants to put people first, advance design, and build community, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
June 16, 2021
Welcome to new APMA-ers Morgan, Nicci, and Taylor! Hop on over to our people page to learn more about them.
Say It Loud
March 16, 2021
Congratulations to our own Chandler Sanders and Audrey Buckley for being featured alongside other deserving designers in this year’s Say It Loud – Beyond the Built Environment Online Exhibition. Follow the link to view the entire selection of winners!
AIA NE Award
November 19, 2020
Congratulations to Swanson Elementary School – celebrated with an Architecture Honor Award in this year’s AIA Nebraska Awards program!
Tiny Home Village
October 16, 2020
APMA, Arch Icon Developement and the Siena Francis House are working together on the first tiny home village in Omaha! 50 units will soon rise near 16th and Charles Street.